Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What we are up to

I think I have hit the point where the holidays start to feel stressful.. Just feels like there is too much to do! Anyway, here are some pics of what we have been up to the last few days... They are not the greatest--so hard to catch him on film!

stringing beads onto pipe cleaners

playing with playdough

playing with legos--we have a Little People set and it is perfect for small hands
Eating the sugar cookie dough off of the mixers
putting sprinkles on the cookies... man we make ugly cookies!
figuring out that the curtains are fun to hide behind

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about your ugly cookies...I ALWAYS make ugly cookies. LOL Ugly Cakes too. I think I'm just going to stick with pies & brownies. haha

    http://livingwiththemartins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting a comment last night but maybe I didn't hit post... LOL Mommy mind at its finest. Anyway, love your blog. So many good ideas. We have a 14 month old and we have started slow, with a few sensory bins, paint and clay... but was looking for new ideas. Love the beads, how sturdy they look... do you mind me asking where you got them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...